Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.26633 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 79% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,593KM (元21,000) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (33 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)