Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.26864 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 82% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,447KM (元20,278) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩90,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Arlington, Texas costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in London, Ontario costs C$800 (about 1 hour ago)