Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.26872 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 83% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,944KM (元22,119) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.29 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 2 hours ago)