Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.24795 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 70% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,212KM (元8,919) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)