Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.26409 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 80% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,613KM (元21,254) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,083 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 300 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Afyonkarahisar costs 90TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guarulhos costs R$ 93,294 (about 1 hour ago)