Cost of living in Kasese, Uganda vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 309 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00046 BAM / UGX
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kasese (Uganda) is 15% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,438KM (3,107,371 Shilling) in Kasese.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Turin costs €20 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ensenada costs Mex$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 60 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Atyrau costs 1,850 KZT (about 2 hours ago)