Cost of living in Kasese, Uganda compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 219 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00044 BAM / UGX
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kasese (Uganda) is 19% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,460KM (3,355,771 Shilling) in Kasese.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ostrava costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Marbella costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £46 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Taipei costs 110 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €86 (about 3 hours ago)