Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.19002 BAM / SEK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 116% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,665KM (19,288 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 450,000 ₮ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (about 2 hours ago)