Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20206 BAM / SEK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 70% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,313KM (26,296 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (44 minutes ago)