Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20600 BAM / SEK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 89% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 6,142KM (29,817 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Malé costs 55 Rufiyaa (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)