Cost of living comparison between Karlstad, Sweden and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20199 BAM / SEK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 70% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,100KM (25,249 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 9,000 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 20,000 Дин. (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 50,000 KZT (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)