Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20501 BAM / SEK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 89% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,900KM (28,781 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)