Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 32% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,845KM (€942) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $681 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ujjain costs ₨2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Juan costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)