Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07650 BAM / CZK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 25% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,504KM (32,739 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,514 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 70 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wuxi costs 元4,500 (about 1 hour ago)