Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02558 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 10% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,649KM (₨64,443) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 2 hours ago)