Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02443 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 7% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,499KM (₨61,369) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Saint Petersburg costs руб 115 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$999 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)