Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02526 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 12% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,678KM (₨66,450) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sonsonate costs $3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 30,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $1,615 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20,985 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)