Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00145 BAM / IQD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 20% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,807KM (1,242,222 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barranquilla costs COL$45,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,652 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zaporizhzhya costs 20₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. Louis, Missouri costs $450 (about 3 hours ago)