Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00153 BAM / IQD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,002KM (1,966,638 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,009 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Maringá costs R$ 3,400 (about 1 hour ago)