Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00146 BAM / IQD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 21% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,811KM (1,243,477 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Fresno, California costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,655 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Trondheim costs kr 785 (about 1 hour ago)