Cost of living in Karaman, Turkey compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45271 BAM / TRY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is 33% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,011KM (2,233TL) in Karaman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1.00 ₩ (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £550 (35 minutes ago)