Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.02635 BAM / KGS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 23% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,830KM (145,345 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 1,290 (11 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Baltimore, Maryland costs $9 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (42 minutes ago)