Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.02686 BAM / KGS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 23% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,840KM (142,974 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (40 minutes ago)