Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00004 BAM / IRR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 22% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,411KM (﷼ 36,350,542) in Karaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reggio Calabria costs €4.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 20,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (40 minutes ago)