Cost of living in Karagandy, Kazakhstan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00577 BAM / KZT
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karagandy (Kazakhstan) is 5% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,845KM (493,113 KZT) in Karagandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,525 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $120 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Ottawa costs C$1.75 (about 1 hour ago)