Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00466 BAM / KZT
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 38% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,057KM (226,878 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 200TL (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Limassol costs €300 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 7,000 (about 2 hours ago)