Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,529 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01739 BAM / PKR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 39% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,819KM (₨104,642) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨43,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,200,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Guayaquil costs $860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (about 2 hours ago)