Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,683 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01580 BAM / PKR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 46% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 803KM (₨50,854) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $14 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,250 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Berlin costs €440 (35 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Kumasi costs GH₵20 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Skopje costs 1.00 ден (about 1 hour ago)