Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,440 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01582 BAM / PKR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 46% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 702KM (₨44,336) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (33 minutes ago)