Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,685 prices entered by 238 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01232 BAM / PKR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 8% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,474KM (₨119,621) in Karachi.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 450,000 ₮ (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (about 2 hours ago)