Cost of living in Kara, Togo compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00278 BAM / XOF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kara (Togo) is 18% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,117KM (760,974 Franc) in Kara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $65 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥154 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 3,100 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.65 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)