Cost of living in Kara, Togo compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00276 BAM / XOF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kara (Togo) is 17% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,225KM (806,131 Franc) in Kara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vienna costs €100 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,745 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)