Cost of living in Kaposvár, Hungary compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00635 BAM / HUF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 40% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,944KM (306,362 Ft) in Kaposvár.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)