Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05188 BAM / TWD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 29% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,452KM (47,252 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rabat costs 245 Dirham (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)