Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05594 BAM / TWD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 38% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,063KM (36,885 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vijayawada costs ₨250 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 5,800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 1,000元 (about 1 hour ago)