Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05581 BAM / TWD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 39% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,224KM (39,852 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cork costs €2,760 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Constanţa costs 2,000 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$54 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 50,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)