Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05482 BAM / TWD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 36% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,450KM (44,694 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €7 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Uberlandia costs R$ 102,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,600 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Palo Alto, California costs $1.06 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Malmo costs 54 kr (about 1 hour ago)