Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05988 BAM / TWD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 13% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,541KM (59,135 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (40 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)