Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05444 BAM / TWD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 8% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,514KM (27,815 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Arkhangelsk costs руб 40 (6 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New Haven, Connecticut costs $0.73 (38 minutes ago)