Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05781 BAM / TWD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 11% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,619KM (62,595 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)