Cost of living comparison between Kanpur, India and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02694 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanpur (India) is 5% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 3,083KM (₨114,439) in Kanpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)