Cost of living in Kanpur, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02588 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanpur (India) is 52% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 724KM (₨27,958) in Kanpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,728 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lisbon costs €545 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ubatuba costs R$ 2,500 (42 minutes ago)