Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Kano has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kano.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00467 BAM / NGN *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 46% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 708KM (151,461 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $915 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (25 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (32 minutes ago)