Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00945 BAM / LKR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 6% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,507KM (159,380 ₨) in Kandy.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.58 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)