Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01444 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 72% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,089KM (¥213,876) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Moncton costs C$1.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 20 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Venice costs €5.20 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)