Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01572 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 77% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,659KM (¥169,213) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,800 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brisbane costs AU$550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,982 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Singapore costs SGD $1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Almería costs €441 (about 2 hours ago)