Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01629 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 37% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,456KM (¥273,507) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Malé costs 55 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 3 hours ago)