Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01507 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 74% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,127KM (¥207,458) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $20 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arbil Governorate costs 20,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)