Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.41057 BAM / MYR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 12% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,631KM (RM6,409) in Kampung Baru Subang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (28 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $13 (39 minutes ago)