Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.41542 BAM / MYR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 20% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,922KM (RM4,626) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Galera costs Php48 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €6,777 (about 2 hours ago)