Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42025 BAM / MYR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 22% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,311KM (RM5,499) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergamo costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €8 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gaborone costs P19,350 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,500,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $356 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元16,000 (about 1 hour ago)