Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00039 BAM / KHR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,620KM (4,138,126 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨126,046 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$23 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)