Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00042 BAM / KHR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,519KM (3,660,400 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,600 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jabalpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)