Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00042 BAM / KHR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,747KM (4,174,490 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 7,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Madison, Wisconsin costs $0.79 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $30 (28 minutes ago)