Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00043 BAM / KHR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,075KM (7,123,679 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,576 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)