Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00039 BAM / KHR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,824KM (4,675,171 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,389 (about 1 hour ago)