Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00040 BAM / KHR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,315KM (3,291,448 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €23 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bucharest costs 4.00 lei (25 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £2.60 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)