Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 576 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00042 BAM / UGX
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 11% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,894KM (4,467,328 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,419 (about 3 hours ago)