Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00052 BAM / UGX
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 9% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,715KM (5,231,430 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (28 minutes ago)