Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00051 BAM / UGX
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 11% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,793KM (5,435,347 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 100,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Timisoara costs 2.50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Tampa, Florida costs $3.29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maui costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)