Cost of living in Kamloops, Canada compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.400 BAM / CAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamloops (Canada) is 38% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,129KM (C$2,949) in Kamloops to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,404 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $2,624 (about 1 hour ago)