Cost of living in Kamloops, Canada compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.377 BAM / CAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamloops (Canada) is 38% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,147KM (C$3,011) in Kamloops to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 4,000 Дин. (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €14,000 (about 1 hour ago)