Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi, Ukraine compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05912 BAM / UAH
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi (Ukraine) is 12% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,145KM (19,377₴) in Kamianets-Podilskyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (41 minutes ago)