Cost of living in Kalyan, India vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02401 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalyan (India) is 27% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,093KM (₨45,507) in Kalyan.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 2 hours ago)