Cost of living in Kalyan, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02598 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalyan (India) is 47% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 690KM (₨26,561) in Kalyan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)