Cost of living in Kaluga, Russia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02941 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is 24% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,140KM (руб 38,762) in Kaluga.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (26 minutes ago)