Cost of living in Kaluga, Russia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03085 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is 20% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,494KM (руб 80,827) in Kaluga.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (32 minutes ago)