Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01017 BAM / LKR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 25% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,877KM (184,590 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Debrecen costs 3,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)