Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01086 BAM / LKR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 24% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,864KM (171,609 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 27,995 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 4,250,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)