Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01142 BAM / LKR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 26% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,634KM (143,078 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,500,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tunis costs 800 Dinar (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (38 minutes ago)