Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45230 BAM / PLN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 7% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,822KM (4,028 zł) in Kalisz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piracicaba costs R$ 30 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 800 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Calgary costs C$0.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,096 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 120,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)