Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46786 BAM / PLN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 12% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,491KM (3,187 zł) in Kalisz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (33 minutes ago)