Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45327 BAM / PLN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 7% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,034KM (4,487 zł) in Kalisz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucaramanga costs COL$1,826,110 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)