Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,508KM (€770) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $13 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,846 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $17,215 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 120 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $29 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Kharkiv costs 350₴ (43 minutes ago)