Cost of living in Kakinada, India vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02410 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 24% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,290KM (₨53,516) in Kakinada.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 20元 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 1 hour ago)