Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02461 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 25% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,423KM (₨57,820) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$860 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Riga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Córdoba costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)