Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02700 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 40% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,804KM (₨66,815) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)