Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.806 BAM / TND
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 42% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,877KM (2,329 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 2 hours ago)