Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.657 BAM / TND
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 44% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 836KM (1,274 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $17,215 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 120 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $29 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Kharkiv costs 350₴ (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 8,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)