Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.666 BAM / TND
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 44% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 834KM (1,253 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santander costs €1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (33 minutes ago)