Cost of living comparison between Kairouan, Tunisia and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.796 BAM / TND
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 42% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,727KM (2,170 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 8,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 195 (39 minutes ago)