Cost of living in Kaifeng, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26646 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 28% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,326KM (元8,730) in Kaifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Orlando, Florida costs $2.52 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in San Jose costs ₡ 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)