Cost of living in Kaifeng, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25594 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 29% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,000KM (元3,906) in Kaifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)