Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.48536 BAM / TRY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 3,091KM (6,368TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Houston, Texas costs $1,000,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Tashkent costs 166,000 сўм (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (39 minutes ago)