Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.515 BAM / TRY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 27% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,201KM (4,276TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €32 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 29 lei (25 minutes ago)