Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.32187 BAM / TRY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 16% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,255KM (3,901TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $18 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montreal costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)