Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49894 BAM / TRY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 29% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 927KM (1,858TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨38 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aarau costs CHF 1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 95 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (31 minutes ago)