Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35716 BAM / TRY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 33% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,267KM (3,547TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,800 (about 1 hour ago)