Cost of living in Kagoshima, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01574 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kagoshima (Japan) is 8% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,284KM (¥81,564) in Kagoshima.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)