Cost of living in Kaduna, Nigeria compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Kaduna has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kaduna.
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00464 BAM / NGN *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaduna (Nigeria) is 37% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 879KM (189,525 ₦) in Kaduna.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 1,400 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £28 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,745 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Panama City costs 460 B/. (about 2 hours ago)