Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.708 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is 7% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,824KM ($1,068) in Kadoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ulan-Ude costs руб 14,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 60,000 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €270 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)