Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.719 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is 9% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,741KM ($1,013) in Kadoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khartoum costs 50,000 Pound (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 230,000 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vejle costs kr5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨400 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)