Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.610 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,716KM ($1,065) in Kadoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (22 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)