Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 296 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13513 BAM / ZMW
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 45% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,604KM (19,274 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Schaffhausen costs CHF 1.64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saint Peter Port costs £1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,075 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $75 (about 3 hours ago)