Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16678 BAM / ZMW
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 7% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,610KM (9,651 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $74 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Malé costs 17 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,200 (about 1 hour ago)