Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18633 BAM / ZMW
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 12% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,674KM (8,987 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,591 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.50 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (31 minutes ago)