Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16821 BAM / ZMW
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 9% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,861KM (11,061 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (27 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 200₴ (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Berlin costs €0.09 (about 2 hours ago)