Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 367 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14334 BAM / ZMW
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 50% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,542KM (17,737 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lusaka costs 44 Kwacha (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 4,000,000 сўм (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 15,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (about 2 hours ago)