Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 495 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02096 BAM / AFN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 6% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,016KM (96,171 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,761 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $11 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 15,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (42 minutes ago)