Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02571 BAM / AFN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 4% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,263KM (126,906 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 20 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $152 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (36 minutes ago)