Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02423 BAM / AFN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 15% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,189KM (49,081 Afghani) in Kabul.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (1 minute ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Zagreb costs 68 kn (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (37 minutes ago)