Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02450 BAM / AFN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 12% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,140KM (46,530 Afghani) in Kabul.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 90 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,728 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨12,900 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €9 (42 minutes ago)