Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 582 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02260 BAM / AFN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 6% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,591KM (70,417 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olomouc costs 130 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Ranchi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caracas costs 1,000,000 Bs.S. (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php150,000 (about 4 hours ago)