Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02302 BAM / AFN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 19% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,059KM (46,005 Afghani) in Kabul.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 50,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bristol costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)