Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 566 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02267 BAM / AFN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 13% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,921KM (84,725 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Valletta costs €400 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €450 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Luis costs ARS $40 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)