Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 396 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02191 BAM / AFN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 11% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,998KM (91,184 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元139 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Midland, Texas costs $50 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 1 hour ago)