Cost of living in Jyväskylä, Finland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 56% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,675KM (€2,386) in Jyväskylä to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (about 1 hour ago)