Cost of living in Jyväskylä, Finland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 56% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,678KM (€2,388) in Jyväskylä to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nouméa costs 40,000 Franc (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Iloilo costs Php96 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)