Cost of living in Jyväskylä, Finland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.960 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 56% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,668KM (€2,382) in Jyväskylä to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (about 2 hours ago)