Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.601 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,869KM (R$ 6,443) in Jundiai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £3,870 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $25 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lahore costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kigali costs 20,000 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (about 3 hours ago)