Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.567 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,962KM (R$ 6,989) in Jundiai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (about 2 hours ago)