Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 503 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45776 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,745KM (R$ 3,813) in Jundiai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)