Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 836 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45493 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,925KM (R$ 4,231) in Jundiai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Liverpool costs £8 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 28 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨20 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$13 (40 minutes ago)