Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49983 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,528KM (R$ 3,057) in Jundiai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $681 (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ujjain costs ₨2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)