Cost of living in Juiz de Fora, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 334 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46234 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juiz de Fora (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,977KM (R$ 4,275) in Juiz de Fora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Graz costs €439 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 15,000 ден (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨48 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bergen costs kr 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)