Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48701 BAM / SAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 51% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,904KM (﷼ 10,069) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Gaziantep costs 80TL (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元125 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Johannesburg costs R 2,999 (about 1 hour ago)