Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44867 BAM / SAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 10% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,875KM (﷼ 4,179) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $80 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $399 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $85 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)