Cost of living comparison between Jubail, Saudi Arabia and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.47989 BAM / SAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 71% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,566KM (﷼ 11,598) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)