Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44858 BAM / SAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 39% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,808KM (﷼ 4,030) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (35 minutes ago)