Cost of living comparison between Juba, South Sudan and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02662 BAM / SSP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 78% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 651KM (24,467 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prishtina costs €0.98 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagayan de Oro costs Php69 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (about 1 hour ago)