Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01067 BAM / SSP *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 69% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,216KM (301,331 Pound) in Juba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 170₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,626 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chernivtsi costs 6,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Arlington, Texas costs $1.41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $15,000 (about 1 hour ago)