Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01304 BAM / SSP *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 74% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 334KM (25,602 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 700TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 150 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)