Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01595 BAM / SSP *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 79% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 276KM (17,328 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$6,020 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$2,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guarulhos costs R$ 1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,500 (25 minutes ago)