Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01141 BAM / SSP *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 73% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,591KM (227,067 Pound) in Juba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 10,000TL (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $915 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Riga costs €44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quito costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)