Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40939 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,308KM (R$ 5,638) in Juazeiro do Norte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £5,160 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Córdoba costs ARS $500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Padua costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benidorm costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)