Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte, Brazil vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 448 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.45314 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,141KM (R$ 4,725) in Juazeiro do Norte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$55 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saratov costs руб 155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,225 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zielona Góra costs 90 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $56 (about 2 hours ago)