Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03410 BAM / DOP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 11% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,779KM (RD$ 52,164) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)