Cost of living comparison between Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.03909 BAM / DOP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 16% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,779KM (RD$ 96,687) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 18,500 N$ (10 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Belfast costs £3.33 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guatemala City costs Q2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £550 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Greater Sudbury costs C$2.00 (44 minutes ago)