Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03248 BAM / DOP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 10% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,098KM (RD$ 64,591) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bissau costs 2,000,000 Franc (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$711,550 (about 1 hour ago)