Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03405 BAM / DOP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 13% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,140KM (RD$ 62,848) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucaramanga costs COL$1,826,110 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)