Cost of living comparison between Jönköping, Sweden and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20153 BAM / SEK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 51% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,706KM (23,352 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Washington D.C. costs $14 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.64 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (about 2 hours ago)