Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20579 BAM / SEK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 56% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,690KM (22,791 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)