Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20543 BAM / SEK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 55% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,324KM (11,312 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuquén costs ARS $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $20 (about 2 hours ago)