Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18857 BAM / SEK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 102% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,642KM (19,315 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Alegre costs R$ 7 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,258 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)