Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20644 BAM / SEK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 53% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,791KM (23,205 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q60 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $250 (34 minutes ago)