Cost of living in Joinville, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 460 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40201 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Joinville (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,961KM (R$ 4,877) in Joinville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €12 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in York costs £0.03 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $2.19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (about 3 hours ago)